This Policy shall be supplemented by out Terms and Conditions Use, and any other guidelines, terms and policies made available by us from time to time, all incorporated herein by reference.
You can use our product or develop with us your own, customized to your specific requirements and business. We are ready to give assistance to effectively manage your business online, so that you can focus on issues that needs your attention and is more important.
Applicable to this Policy are the information collected through your use of our platform, our downloadable mobile application software, if any, from the Site, our websites, services and products as applicable. The words “collect”, “use”, “process”, “treat”, “disclose” and analogous shall be related to personally identifiable information and other data that we may collect from our users and or visitors, including cookies inside a computer and mobile device.
By registering with us or use our products and services, you thereto consent to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, disclosure and other uses of your personal identifiable information as described in this Policy.
Here at 1place.Cloud, we will keep our hard-earned trust by observing the following principles in order to protect your privacy:1. We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties; 2. We will not disclose your personal information with other users or third parties without your consent; 3. Any personal information you provide to 1place.Cloud will be secured with industry standard safety protocols and technology.
As part of the registration process, we collect your company or trade name, personal data such as name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, geographic area or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual. If you do not wish to disclose any personal data the only remedy is to close this web tab, delete your account and/ or exit the Site.
When you or a visitor uses our product and services, we may automatically record certain information from the you or visitor’s device by using various types of technology. We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about the you or the visitor.
“Non-Personal Information” may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser, device type, web pages or sites visited just before or just after using the service, the pages or other content you or the visitor interacts with on the service and/or product, and the dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the service and product. These information remains confidential and will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
You may have the option of posting your activities on our services and other content to social media networks when you access through our platform. For example, you may post to Facebook and Twitter that you are using our services.
1place.Cloud collected information for the following purposes:
● To provide, operate, maintain, improve and promoted our product and services.
● To verify login credentials such as e-mail address; send password retrieval links and other account notices.
● Improve your user experience and provide personalized support.
● Develop, research, process, safeguard and improve our product and services.
● Respond to comments, questions, and requests submitted to us.
● Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our product and services, and other suspicious activities.
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and services and for marketing or advertising purposes.
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organization for commercial purposes, except to provide services requested, or we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. When it is necessary to share your personal information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
If you do not wish to disclose any or part of your personal information to 1place.Cloud, you may still be about to use some of the functionalities of our product and services though we can not guarantee that you can use the product or services at its fullest. Generally, your final remedies will be to close this web tab, delete the account with us and or exit the site.
As our user, you will generally be able to control and select the amount and type of personal information you may disclose to us. We continuously develop and improve our user experience and strive to provide the best choices for the disclosure, edition or removal of the personal information being processed by us. Accordingly, we will undertake the open and transparent management of personal information and will:
1. Inform you about how personal information may be used and disclosed (including overseas);
2. Maintain the safety and integrity of your personal information; and or
3. Enforce your individual right to access and correct your personal information.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as it is reasonably necessary for our business purposes, as long as the account is active. We will also retain and use your personal information for our compliance obligations, to resolve disputes among our users, and enforce our contracts with authorized third parties.
We must reserve our right to disclose your personal information when we or our affiliates, clients, contractors, licensors, officers, agents and/or representatives reasonably believe it necessary to protect our interests, or where you result to be in breach of our Terms and Conditions of Use and/or this Policy. Accordingly, we will have the right to disclose any and all collected personal information and/or data, under the following circumstances:
● If required under applicable law, rules or regulations.
● In response to a valid request or subpoena from a government or law enforcement agency.
● To defend ourselves and our affiliates, licensors, officers, agents and representatives from legal claims and processes brought to us by third parties (including takedown notices).
● To defend the property, rights and integrity of any of our users, advertisers or licensors.
● To stop or cause to cease any actions that we may consider to cause –whether allegedly or factually – a contingency or liability.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages users’ access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer such as website registrations.
We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our Service, we might send you an email.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. Based upon the personal information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your personal information to send you updates and other promotional communications.
If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
In compliance with CalOPPA, we have hereby posted this conspicuous Policy to the public, indicating the Personal Information being collected and the manner in which it may be disclosed and with whom. Accordingly, our users can may visit our platform using anonymous browsing, read this Policy linked from our home page, with the link including the word ‘Privacy’ or similar. We also comply with Policy changes notification to our users, and provide mechanisms that allow our users to manage their personal information.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to know what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose or sell about you under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Additionally, you have the right to access and delete your Personal Information.
To exercise these privacy rights and choices, please follow the instructions below:
1. How to request access to your Personal Information: You may request access to your personal information twice in a 12-month period. To do so, please email us at email@example.com with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights.” In response, we will produce an Access Report detailing the personal information we have collected, disclosed, and/or sold about you. This Access Report will be delivered by mail or electronically at your request. Note, we may not always be able to fully address your request, for example, if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by CCPA requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
2. How to request deletion of your Personal Information: You may request that we delete the Personal Information 1place.Cloud has collected and/or maintained about you. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, we may need to retain certain Personal Information as permitted by law, such as to complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a requested good or service, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activities, comply with legal obligations or to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations or lawful within the context in which you provided the information.
We reserve the right to charge a fee were permitted by law, for instance, if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Verification: Please note, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling any of the above requests. If you maintain an account with us, we will verify your identity through existing authentication practices for the account (e.g., login and password). If you are not a registered member, we will verify your identity by matching two or three data points that you provide with data points that we maintain and have determined to be reliable for the purposes of verification (e.g., browser or device ID).
Authorized Agents: Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide written proof that you have consented to this designation unless the agent has power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000-4465. You must also verify your identity directly with us by providing a copy of your government issued identification.
Response Timing and Format: If you are a 1place.Cloud customer with an account, we will deliver our written response to that account or via email. If you are not a 1place.Cloud customer or do not have an account, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your preference. The response will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
Anti-Discrimination Right: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. But note that some of the functionality and features available to you may change or no longer be available to you upon deletion of your Personal Information.
We do not sell your Personal Information for money.
We reserve the right to amend, change, suspend and/or update our platform, our products, our services, this Policy and/or our Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time and at our sole and final discretion. Your continued use thereof after the last effective date of modifications thereof indicates your acceptance of such modifications. We will post any updates on our platform, and may also send you an email or otherwise notify you of any material changes to this Policy.
From time to time, this Policy may be translated into other languages for your convenience. The English language version of each of these documents shall be the version that prevails and governs your use of Site and our products and services. Upon the case of any conflict between the English language version and any translated version, the English language version will prevail.
If you have any questions or queries about us, our services, our Terms and Conditions of Use, and/or this Policy, please contact us as indicated on our website: https://onesourcesoftware.com